Your Questions Answered
About This Trip
Thailand is one of the most visited countries in the world. The reasons vary – is it the food, the people, the culture? Let’s find out!
Our tour will start in the capital city of Bangkok. Bangkok is one of Asia’s most vibrant cities with ancient temples and palaces, busy markets and a exciting nightlife.
From there we will travel to Chiang Mai. This city in northern Thailand is surrounded by mountains and lush countryside. Experiences vary from a visit with genuine hill tribes to the cooking classes and of course the famous night market.
We will end our trip on the magnificent island of Koh Samui!
Prices are subject to change until reservation booked
Travel insurance is strongly recommended
Trip itinerary is subject to change based on vendor availability.
Moderate Activity Level
- Not appropriate for travelers using wheelchairs, walkers, or other mobility aids
- You must be able to walk and participate in 5-7 hours of physical activities on tour days
- Some travel over bumpy, unpaved roads at times, on foot and by bus; ferry travel in potential rough water
- Temperatures are hot and humid
A $500 (non-refundable) deposit is due at the time of booking. Final payment is due Feb 1, 2020. All prices are Per Person and based on Double Occupancy. Additional fee for single rooms.
All cancellations MUST be in writing. Email, fax or via US mail all qualify as acceptable methods of notification. The effective date of the cancellation, and any cancellation penalties, will be based on the date of receipt of the written cancellation. Refunds for payments made directly to 3rd parties are subject to their refund policies, irrespective of the date of cancellation. Any penalty imposed by your airline(s) is the complete responsibility of the traveler. All deposits are non-refundable.
Review Terms & Conditions for complete information.
- Accommdations for 10-nights
- Daily breakfast
- Tours in Bangkok & Chiang Mai
- Airport transfers in Thailand
- Air fare between Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Koh Samui
- Room taxes, service fees, and VAT
- Airfare to/from US
- Ground transportation within US
- Additional meals & beverages
- Passport & Visa Fees
- Any airline bag check fees
- Optional tours & activities
You will have a free morning in Bangkok until we leave for our afternoon flight to the northern city of Chiang Mai.
- Silom Soi 20 (morning market)
Once in Chiang Mai, you will have free time in the evening to explore the Old City or the Night Bazaar.
We will have a full day tour to the city of Chiang Rai. Highlights of this tour include the incredible Wat Rong Khun (White Temple), Wat Rong Seur Ten (Blue Temple) and Wat Huai Pla Kang (Big Buddha Temple).
You will have a free morning until we leave for our afternoon flight to Koh Samui.
- Sunrise at Doi Suthep Temple
- Once in Koh Samui explore Chaweng Beach and have dinner at the Chaweng Night Market
You will have one final day in Bangkok to shop, eat and see the sights. We will leave the hotel for our red eye flight approx 10p.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Jim Thompson’s House and Museum
- Terminal 21 (shopping)
- Emporium Shopping Mall
- Historic City of Ayutthaya