Thank you for booking and/or traveling on an experience with The WonderList Tour Company, LLC. These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to any travel products and/or services you have booked with or purchased from The WonderList Tour Company, LLC and govern the contractual relationship between you and The WonderList Tour Company, LLC with respect to any such travel products and/or services (hereinafter, the “Tours”).
Please read these Terms carefully as by booking any tour with The WonderList Tour Company, LLC or by traveling on a WonderList Tour you acknowledge that you: i) have read and understand these Terms, and ii) indicate your express acceptance of and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you have confirmed a booking on any Tours with more than one client named and booked on such booking, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms on behalf of all clients named in the booking (including minors and those under a disability) and traveling on or otherwise participating in any Tours (hereinafter “you”, the “Client(s)”), and by such travel or participation all passengers indicate their assent to these Terms. The client who confirmed the booking is deemed to be the designated contact person for all other clients named in such booking.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Client and The WonderList Tour Company, LLC with respect to the subject matter thereof and supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understandings of the parties, written or oral. You expressly agree that by purchasing a tour through The WonderList Tour Company, LLC (WTC), you accept, agree, and understand that trip details are subject to change.
Any questions concerning The WonderList Tour Company, LLC should be directed via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTIVITY LEVEL AND GENERAL FITNESS
Our tours are designed for all ages and activity levels. However, some activities require walking and other physical exertion. On some days, between walking tours and personal exploration, you can expect to walk 2-3 miles over the course of a day. Travelers are required to manage their personal belongings without assistance. For these reasons, some tours are not suitable for anyone physically challenged, anyone who is walking impaired, or anyone who is a slow walker who cannot keep up with the pace of the group. Please be sure to review the details of the itinerary before booking your trip.
- The WonderList Tour Company, LLC will attempt to arrange a roommate for any traveler at their request.
- Travelers who choose to room alone will be required to pay the cost for a single room as stated in the itinerary.
- After Final Payment, no changes can be made to the room type (double or single occupancy).
- We will attempt to ensure that all shared rooms have 2 beds and are non-smoking rooms. However, room selection is ultimately based on the availability of the lodging establishment.
- Once on tour, a room-sharing traveler who wishes to make a change in her rooming situation is responsible to make their own arrangements, and to pay for a separate room if single accommodations are desired.
REQUIRED TRAVELER INFORMATION
- Travel Arrangements: Arrival and departure flight details are required to be submitted to The WonderList Tour Company, LLC no later than the Final Payment due date. This information is required to arrange transfers to/from the hotel.
- LATE Travel Arrangements: If travel arrangements are not received by 90 days before travel, the traveler will be responsible for making their own transportation arrangements on the arrival day in the destination city.
- Confidential Form: Information about medications, dietary, emergency contact, etc. is required to be submitted to The WonderList Tour Company, LLC no later than the Final Payment due date. This information is held in confidence and is only used in case of an emergency.
- LATE Confidential Form: If the traveler’s confidential information is not received by 30 days before travel, the traveler will not receive Final Travel Information until such time as the information is provided.
- Passport Form:Passport number, date of issue, expiration date, and all other pieces of data from the passport ID page are required to be submitted to The WonderList Tour Company, LLC no later than the Final Payment due date. This information is required on all International trips and is only shared when required by local authorities. It is the traveler’s responsibility to check that their passport is valid 6 months past the date the tour ends, and to get a new passport in a timely manner to provide the passport information to The WonderList Tour Company, LLC by Final Payment due date.
- LATE Passport Form: If the traveler’s passport information is not received 60 days before travel, the traveler will receive a “final request” email that removal from the tour will result if the passport information is not provided within 72 hours of final request.
ARRIVAL, TRANSFERS AND DELAYS
- Travelers arriving by air are responsible for allowing sufficient time to deplane, gather luggage and travel to the designated meeting location to join the tour. WTC will not delay the departure of the group for travelers arriving after the designated tour start time as listed in the individual itineraries.
- Travelers are required to provide WTC with their flight arrangements no later than the final payment due date of the tour. Travelers are also required to notify WTC in the event the airline should change the arrival or departure time of a flight.
- On tours where scheduled transfers are provided, travelers who elect to take alternate transportation to the hotel, for any reason, will not be reimbursed for the transfer expense incurred.
- Travelers who are delayed for whatever reason are responsible for notifying WTC of their situation and to communicate regularly with WTC as to their anticipated arrival time. Delayed travelers are responsible for joining the group as soon as possible and at their own expense if their arrival occurs after the last scheduled transfer.
CANCELLATION BY THE TRAVELER
All cancellations MUST be in writing. Email, fax or via US mail all qualify as acceptable methods of notification. The effective date of the cancellation, and any cancellation penalties, will be based on the date of receipt of the written cancellation. Refunds for payments made directly to 3rd parties are subject to their refund policies, irrespective of the date of cancellation. Any penalty imposed by your airline(s) is the complete responsibility of the traveler.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- More than 90 days before the trip – 75% refundable, less the deposit
- 89 – 60 days before the trip – 50% refundable, less the deposit
- 59 – 1 day before the trip – 0% refundable. 100% of your payment is forfeited.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO OUR CANCELLATION POLICIES.
If you cannot afford to lose the money invested in your travel due to some unforeseen event, WTC strongly recommends you consider travel insurance.
The itinerary is a general guide to the tour and region but does not form part of the contract between the client and the operator. Any mention of specific destinations is by no means a guarantee that they will be visited. Although the itinerary is provided in good faith, weather changes, local factors or other pertinent information may cause changes that are beyond our control. Ultimately, our goal is to provide you with the most rewarding experience. To ensure the most accurate itinerary, it is strongly advised that you print a final copy of your itinerary to review a couple of days prior to travel in case there have been changes that affect your plans. You also accept, agree and understand that there are inherent risks associated with physical activities you may participate in. Therefore, you expressly acknowledge and assume responsibility for such risk and that you alone are responsible for your decision to participate in such activities.
CANCELLATION OF TOURS BY WTC
On rare occasions, The WonderList Tour Company, LLC must cancel a tour, either because there are not enough travelers to operate the tour, or for other events outside the control of WTC. The WonderList Tour Company, LLC will cancel tours due to lack of travelers prior to final invoicing however, The WonderList Tour Company, LLC reserves the right to cancel any tour at any time up to the day of departure, due to no fault of WTC. In the event of a cancellation all monies paid to WTC for the canceled tour, less the non-refundable deposit, will be promptly refunded to the traveler. The WonderList Tour Company, LLC is not responsible for any penalties imposed by the airlines.
Cancellation insurance is strongly advised and recommended. Any questions about what travel insurance does or does not cover should be addressed directly to the travel insurance company. Please be aware that your medical insurance may not cover your “out of country” travel.
Travel has its own inherent risks, and the traveler acknowledges such risks exist, up to and including death. WTC will take all reasonable precautions to insure the health and safety of the traveler. The traveler agrees to hold WTC, its employees and agents harmless should illness, accident or death occur. WTC is not responsible for the actions, expenses or harm incurred by travelers who disregard the instructions of the WTC representative(s), travelers who depart from the planned activities of the tour, or travelers who follow the instructions of a non-WTC representative(s).
Tour prices do not include international airfare or any other flights unless expressly mentioned in the inclusions unless otherwise stated.
INVOLUNTARY/VOLUNTARY DEPARTURE FROM A TOUR IN PROGRESS
WTC reserves the right to remove any traveler from a tour should the WTC representative(s) determine that the traveler cannot meet the physical requirements of the tour as stated in the itinerary, or is disruptive to the tour time schedule or is adversely affecting the overall group dynamics. In the event a traveler is removed from a tour, WTC will not refund any monies. Transportation costs to return home, airline penalties, and any other expenses will be the responsibility of the traveler. In the event that a traveler voluntarily chooses to leave a tour prior to its scheduled conclusion, WTC will not refund any monies for the unused portion of the tour arrangements. Transportation costs from tour departure point to the airport, airline penalties, and any other expenses will be the responsibility of the traveler.
USE OF 3RD PARTY OPERATORS
Some WTC trips, as noted in the itinerary, are scheduled with tour operators who sell their tours to the general public. The traveler acknowledges that other groups and/or individuals may be a part of the same tour.
USE OF TRAVELERS’ IMAGES IN PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
Photographs and video taken by The WonderList Tour Company, LLC tour leaders and other WTC representatives while on tour are the property of WTC and may be used in promotional materials. Any traveler who does not wish to have their photograph or video footage used in promotional material MUST advise WTC in writing no later than the tour’s final payment due date.
CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS
Client agrees to bring any complaints regarding a Tour to The WonderList Tour Company, LLC as soon as possible to provide The WonderList Tour Company, LLC with the opportunity to address such complaint properly. The WonderList Tour Company, LLC assumes no liability for complaints that are not properly brought to the attention of The WonderList Tour Company, LLC with sufficient notice for The WonderList Tour Company, LLC to resolve or attempt to resolve any Client complaints. Any complaint made after the completion of a tour must be received in writing by The WonderList Tour Company, LLC directly at email@example.com within 30 days of the end of the tour. Client acknowledges and agrees that The WonderList Tour Company, LLC will not accept any liability for claims received after this period.
The Client acknowledges that depending on the nature of the tour booked, or the location(s) in which such tour is to operate, there may be a significant degree of personal risk involved in travel on the tour. There are dangers inherent to adventure travel generally and Client acknowledges they have considered such risk to health and safety and are willing to assume it, by confirming their booking of such tour. The Client acknowledges she or he has considered the potential risks, dangers and challenges in light of their own personal capabilities and needs, and expressly assumes the risks attendant to travel under such conditions. The Client acknowledges and agrees that The WonderList Tour Company, LLC is not responsible for providing information or guidance to the Client with respect to local customs, weather conditions, specific safety concerns, physical challenges or laws in effect in any locations where tours are operated, and The WonderList Tour Company, LLC strongly encourages that Clients locate or make contact with his/her local embassy or consulate in each destination prior to departure on any The WonderList Tour Company, LLC tour.
Extras (which for the purposes of this section mean any activity, transportation, meal, or any other tour or service not expressly included in the Tour description or itinerary, or in the price of the tour) do not form part of the tour or Tour. Client agrees that any assistance given by The WonderList Tour Company, LLC or other representative in arranging, selecting, or booking any extras is purely at the request of the Client, and The WonderList Tour Company, LLC makes no warranties regarding such information and expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever arising from any extras or participation thereon by any Client, or any information provided by any The WonderList Tour Company, LLC representative regarding any Extras. Accordingly, the Client hereby releases The WonderList Tour Company, LLC from all claims and causes of action arising from any damages, loss of enjoyment, inconvenience, or injuries related to Extras.
The WonderList Tour Company, LLC is not responsible for any damages, expenses, losses, or claims which are attributable to the fault of any Client, the unforeseeable or unavoidable act or omission of a third party unconnected with the provision of any services that form any part of the Tour(s), or a force of nature event.
THE CLIENT MUST COMMUNICATE AT THE EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY, IN WRITING, TO THE WONDERLIST TOUR COMPANY, LLC ANY SUCH FAILURE THAT THE CLIENT ALLEGES HAS OCCURRED. In the event that any loss, death, injury or illness is caused by the negligent acts and/or omissions of The WonderList Tour Company, LLC or of the third-party suppliers of any services which form part of the Contract, then The WonderList Tour Company, LLC limits its liability and any liability The WonderList Tour Company, LLC may incur for the negligent acts and/or omissions of its suppliers shall be limited to a maximum of the price which the Client paid for the Tour, not including insurance premiums and administration charges. Where this relates to loss of and/or damage to luggage and/or other personal possessions then The WonderList Tour Company, LLC’ liability will not exceed $1,000. The WonderList Tour Company, LLC will not at any time be liable for any loss of or damage to valuables of any nature. The Client agrees that they shall be precluded from making a double recovery by making the same claims and seeking recovery against The WonderList Tour Company, LLC and its suppliers, contractors or other third parties.
Hotels, shuttle services or other constituent elements of a tour will be arranged by The WonderList Tour Company, LLC with suppliers local to the regions in which the tour operates, who may themselves engage the services of other local operators and/or sub-contractors. The WonderList Tour Company, LLC will at all times endeavor to appoint reputable and competent local suppliers. The terms and conditions of the suppliers will be applicable and are expressly incorporated into these Terms, and the Client assents to those terms and conditions and the limitations and obligations contained therein. These may limit or exclude liability of the supplier. The liability of The WonderList Tour Company, LLC will not exceed that of any supplier. All suppliers will be selected and assessed by The WonderList Tour Company, LLC in reference to local laws and regulations in the relevant country of operation. Neither The WonderList Tour Company, LLC nor any carrier is liable for the acts or omissions of any independent contractors.
In the event that any term or condition contained herein is unenforceable or void by operation of law or as being against public policy or for any other reason than such term or condition shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms or amended accordingly only to such extent necessary to allow all remaining terms and conditions hereof to survive and continue as binding. If any provision of these Terms is found to be so broad as to be unenforceable, such provision shall be interpreted to be only so broad as is enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision hereof shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
CONTRACT PARTIES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS
These Terms shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon The WonderList Tour Company, LLC and the Client and their respective heirs, legal personal representatives, successors and assigns, as well as anyone named in any booking made by the booking Client on whose behalf the Client is purchasing any Tour. The WonderList Tour Company, LLC exists under, and is pursuant to, the laws of Utah.
The Contract and these Terms are subject to the laws of Utah, and all Clients submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States for the resolution of any dispute under these Terms or concerning a Tour.