october 9-16, 2021
Your Questions Answered
About This Trip
This has become one of our most requested trips. There are few words to describe the feeling one gets from being in South Africa. From the picturesque coastal views in Cape Town to the adventurous safari and the excitement and cultural wonder that is Johannesburg. This trip is a once in a lifetime experience that cannot be missed.
Prices are subject to change until reservation booked
Travel insurance is strongly recommended
Trip itinerary is subject to change based on vendor availability.
Moderate Activity Level
- Not appropriate for travelers using wheelchairs, walkers, or other mobility aids
- You must be able to walk and participate in 2-3 hours of physical activities on tour days
- Some travel over bumpy, unpaved roads at times, on foot and by bus
A $250 (non-refundable) deposit is due at the time of booking. Final payment is due July 1, 2021. All prices are Per Person and based on Double Occupancy. Additional fee for single rooms.
All cancellations MUST be in writing. Email, fax or via US mail all qualify as acceptable methods of notification. The effective date of the cancellation, and any cancellation penalties, will be based on the date of receipt of the written cancellation. Refunds for payments made directly to 3rd parties are subject to their refund policies, irrespective of the date of cancellation. Any penalty imposed by your airline(s) is the complete responsibility of the traveler. All deposits are non-refundable.
Review Terms & Conditions for complete information.
- Accommodations for 7-nights
- Daily breakfast
- Tours in Cape Town and Johannesburg and 1 safari
- Airport transfers in South Africa
- Domestic flights in South Africa
- Room taxes, service fees, and VAT
- Airfare to/from US
- Ground transportation within US
- Additional meals & beverages
- Passport & Visa Fees
- Any airline bag check fees
- Optional tours & activities
October 9 - 16, 2021
4 nights in Cape Town including a full city tour and a trip to Robben Island
1 night at Private Game Reserve including 2 game drives and all meals
2 nights in the capitol city of Johannesburg. Includes a trip to the Apartheid Museum and a tour of the Soweto Tonwnship