Your Questions Answered
About This Trip
Thailand is one of the most visited countries in the world. The reasons vary – is it the food, the people, the culture? Let’s find out!
Our tour will start in the capital city of Bangkok. Bangkok is one of Asia’s most vibrant cities with ancient temples and palaces, busy markets and a exciting nightlife.
From there we will travel to Chiang Mai. This city in northern Thailand is surrounded by mountains and lush countryside. Experiences vary from a visit with genuine hill tribes to the cooking classes and of course the famous night market.
We will end our trip on the magnificent island of Koh Samui!
Prices are subject to change until reservation booked
Travel insurance is strongly recommended
Trip itinerary is subject to change based on vendor availability.
Moderate Activity Level
- Not appropriate for travelers using wheelchairs, walkers, or other mobility aids
- You must be able to walk and participate in 5-7 hours of physical activities on tour days
- Some travel over bumpy, unpaved roads at times, on foot and by bus; ferry travel in potential rough water
A $500 (non-refundable) deposit is due at the time of booking. Final payment is due Feb 1, 2020. All prices are Per Person and based on Double Occupancy. Additional fee for single rooms.
All cancellations MUST be in writing. Email, fax or via US mail all qualify as acceptable methods of notification. The effective date of the cancellation, and any cancellation penalties, will be based on the date of receipt of the written cancellation. Refunds for payments made directly to 3rd parties are subject to their refund policies, irrespective of the date of cancellation. Any penalty imposed by your airline(s) is the complete responsibility of the traveler. All deposits are non-refundable.
Review Terms & Conditions for complete information.
- Accommdations for 10-nights
- Daily breakfast
- Tours in Bangkok & Chiang Mai
- Airport transfers in Thailand
- Air fare between Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Koh Samui
- Room taxes, service fees, and VAT
- Airfare to/from US
- Ground transportation within US
- Additional meals & beverages
- Passport & Visa Fees
- Any airline bag check fees
- Optional tours & activities
We will start our tour in the capital city of Bangkok, known for its temples, floating markets, night market and street food scene. Our 4-star accommodation includes daily breakfast. We will enjoy a full day city tour including lunch and entrance fees.
We will travel north to the city of Chiang Mai. Our 4-star hotel stay will include daily breakfast. We will take a city tour which includes all temple entrance fees and visit the night market.
Koh Samui is Thailand’s second largest island. It is the perfect mixture of relaxation, nightlife and culture. You have the opportunity to scuba dive, snorkel, shop or simply lay on the beach.